We enjoy a challenge and we're confident we can help you with whatever IT quest you have. Perhaps you want to connect multiple offices together or reduce your company's I.T. costs, maybe add a more secure firewall or speed up your network performance. We can design and implement a plan to resolve any of these issues and many more.
- We carry thousands of brands of products that we evaluate for each situation to help you get the best possible products for your business
- Quality custom built and name brand systems, parts & peripherals
- Cheaper prices than local stores and retailers, competitive with mail order and "dot.com" pricing
- Knowledgeable sales people trained to get you the best products
- Highly skilled and trained technicians to help you smoothly integrate new technology into your business quickly
- Free convenient delivery
- We guarantee our results
- We install everything we sell
- Free, no obligation evaluations and proposals
About our Clients
In 2001, after configuring their routers, we were selected by Time Warner Cable as their preferred vendor for their Business Class Roadrunner router installations. We are one of the only authorized dealers for Roadrunner Business Class services in Ohio. We are pleased they selected us based on our technical experience and knowledge.
The Columbus Technology Council chose CompuCorp to redesign their website for their CTC TopcatAwards Ceremony (www.ctctopcat.org). This annual event was attended by more than 800 representatives of many of the premier central Ohio technology companies. We designed the site so that CTC members could nominate a candidate for any of 11 different awards. This prestigious opportunity illustrates our wide array of high quality technology services.
We have redesigned and updated the phone and Internet systems for many Ohio municipalities. In London Ohio, we connected the administrative buildings, as well as the police and fire departments, into a Wide Area Network that allowed these government offices to share a common fileserver and Internet connection. By integrating their phone systems into one central PBX, we reduced the number of phone lines and Internet connection files. By reducing these fees, they were able to pay for the infrastructure upgrades in just a little more than 12 months. Our technicians researched all available software options before we selected the best program that would modernize the Auditor's Finance Offices and the Police Department. We have worked on similar projects with the cities of Hilliard, Dublin and Worthington.